MEETINGS & EVENTS
The Davenport Hotel, nestled in the heart of Georgian Dublin is undoubtedly one of Dublin’s best locations for meetings, conferences and events. The hotel is close to transport links from every part of the country, by LUAS, coach, train, DART or by car and the Aircoach stops beside the hotel so delegates flying in to the city have a direct link to Dublin Airport.
Meet at the Davenport
- Natural daylight
- Wi-Fi broadband
- PA and full sound system
- Teleconferencing and video conference capability
- Technician available on request
WeddingsWe have three different options for the future bride and groom to look at for your reception:
- Lanyon’s restaurant can cater for up to 114 guests and can be hired privately for your special day.
- The Gandon Suite offers a versatile suite of rooms that can cater for up to 350 guests. This suite offers flexibility and our wedding co-coordinator can guide you through your options to ensure you get the reception that you want.
- Our Boardroom offers guests a venue for an intimate wedding gathering of up to 36.
- For your ceremony
- The Davenport Hotel and the Alexander Hotel located across the road from the Davenport Hotel can accommodate civil ceremonies which offer you the opportunity to have an easy transition from ceremony to reception during your big day. Or if you are getting married locally we are only five minutes from Dublin’s registery office, Unitarian church and Newmans University Church on Stephens Green.
- For your wedding photos
- Merrion Square, Merrion Square Park, Trinity College, the leafy green banks of the Grand Canal or,(for shopaholics), Grafton Street are only a few of the array of amazing locations for your wedding pictures right on the doorstep of the hotel.
- The Davenport Hotel Dublin Wedding packages
- No request is too big or too small our team will tailor make a package that is right for you.
- Pre-wedding tasting with an opportunity to meet the Chef
- Complimentary hire of the banqueting suite
- Red carpet on arrival with a complimentary glass of champagne for the bride and groom
- Pre-dinner drinks reception
- Use of traditional cake stand, cake knife & pillars
- Personalised souvenir menus
- Accommodation for the bride and groom in a luxurious bridal suite with full Irish breakfast
- Professional consultation with a dedicated wedding co-coordinator
- Preferential rates for your wedding guests on request
CAPACITY CHARTPlease Note: The capacity and layouts are not drawn to scale and may be subject to change depending on room set up
Room m² Ceiling Height Theatre Classroom Boardroom U-Shape Cabaret Dinner Reception Daylight Wi-Fi AV A/C Boardroom 42 2.7 35 16 20 16 21 36 40 Yes Yes Yes Yes Gandon Suite north 217 2.9 200 100 70 80 81 180 200 Yes Yes Yes Yes Gandon Suite south 143 2.9 180 100 70 60 100 120 180 Yes Yes Yes YesPlease scroll table to see full information
3D PLANSPlease Note:
- The capacity and layouts are not drawn to scale and may be subject to change depending on room set up.
- The Gandon Suite which can be used as one single space or two spaces separated