These terms and conditions apply to all reservations made directly with any MStay property (as listed in appendix 1). By completing your reservation you confirm acceptance of these terms and conditions as a client and on behalf of all members of your party. These terms & conditions, the reservation confirmation and any amendments in writing (including email communication) shall comprise the only and complete agreement between any MStay property and the client.
- 1.1 Any reservation made by you shall be deemed to be an offer by you to purchase the relevant accommodation subject to these terms and conditions.
- 1.2 The offer will become unconditional after the client has supplied valid credit or debit card details that have been subject to payment or pre-authorisation. No contract between you and the MStay property shall come into existence until the MStay property receives confirmation of payment or pre-authorisation.
- 1.3 The pre-authorisation comprises the first night’s rate of your booking. This is required at least 6 days prior to arrival and will be retained by the relevant bank and not the MStay property. This amount constitutes a guarantee for your booking. On arrival you will be charged the full amount of your booking. The bank concerned will then release the retained amount used to guarantee the booking into the account concerned. Please note that the release time is subject to the terms and conditions of your bank account in question.
- 1.4 If the client does not provide valid debit or credit card details such that payment or pre-authorisation cannot be obtained, then the reservation may be released and resold without any further notification to the client.
2. SUPPLY OF THE SERVICES
- 2.1 The MStay property shall provide the client with all services relating to the agreement.
- 2.2 The client shall at its own expense supply the MStay property with all necessary data or other information relating to specific requests within sufficient time to enable the MStay property to provide such required services. The client shall ensure the accuracy of all such information.
- 3.1 The total payable by the client shall be detailed in writing by the MStay property in the reservation confirmation. Any extra facilities to those detailed in the reservation confirmation will be charged at the prevailing rate on the day they are requested.
- 3.2 The MStay property retains the right to vary their rates. However, the rates secured in your booking confirmation will not change.
- 3.3 All charges are inclusive of Value Added Tax at the applicable rate at the tax point unless otherwise stated.
4. DEPOSIT PAYMENTS
- 4.1 The MStay property reserves the right to request a non-refundable deposit during certain periods. The particular terms of the deposit will be clearly communicated where applicable.
- 4.2 Any deposit charges will be deducted from the total payment detailed in the reservation confirmation.
- 4.3 Any payment made up-front will be treated as a deposit and is subject to our cancellation policy.
- 4.4 Reservations that exceed 6 nights (applicable at Haverstock Hotel, 27 Paddington Hotel, Russell Court Hotel, The Kensington Studios, 198 Suites, 274 Suites, 291 Suites, 39 Studios) will be subject to a non-refundable deposit whereby 100% of the first night’s rate will be charged on the day of booking.
- 4.5 Reservations that exceed 4 nights (applicable at Royal Hyde Park Hotel, Hotel 43 London, 146 Suites) will be subject to a non-refundable deposit whereby 100% of the first night’s rate will be charged on the day of booking.
- 4.6 Group reservations classified as reservations of 3 or more rooms will be subject to a non-refundable deposit whereby 100% of the first night’s rate will be charged on the day of booking for all rooms.
- 5.1 Payments as specified in the booking confirmation are to be made by the client upon arrival at check-in.
- 5.2 The client will be liable to pay for the cost of repair of any damage to the MStay property. The reasonable cost of such damage will be calculated at the sole discretion of the MStay property and charged to the client’s debit or credit card. By providing a valid debit or credit card on or before arrival the client agrees that these reasonable costs may be charged to that card. The client will be notified of any such charges.
6. PAYMENT OUTSIDE OF RECEPTIONIST HOURS (AT THE KENSINGTON STUDIOS ONLY)
- 6.1 Check-in outside 10am and 6pm daily is at our sister premises just around the corner at 9 Russell Road, W14 8JA. On check-in you will be provided with a credit card authorisation form to authorise The Kensington Studios to charge the total amount of your stay. Otherwise, please note that cash payments will be accepted at our sister premises.
7. CANCELLATION CHARGES
- 7.1 The client agrees to pay the MStay property compensation in the event of cancelling a reservation less than 72 hours prior to arrival. Arrival is calculated at 2pm on the scheduled reservation date. This compensation is the rate of the first night’s accommodation as stated in the reservation confirmation. As this amount will have already been validly pre-authorised, the MStay property reserves the right to retain the pre-authorised amount as compensation. See Section 1 for more information on pre-authorisation.
- 7.2 The Client agrees to pay the MStay property compensation should they fail to arrive on the date specified in the booking confirmation, known as a ‘no show’. This compensation is the rate of the first night’s accommodation as stated in the reservation confirmation. As this amount will have already been validly pre-authorised, the MStay property reserves the right to retain the pre-authorised amount as compensation. See Section 1 for more information on pre-authorisation.
- 7.3 Advance Purchase bookings are pre-paid and non-refundable whereby payment is taken on receipt of the reservation.
8. LIABILITY OF THE MSTAY PROPERTY
- 8.1 The MStay property shall have no liability to the Client for any loss, damage, costs, expenses or other claims for compensation arising from any written instructions supplied by the client which are incomplete, incorrect, inaccurate, illegible, out of sequence or in the wrong form, or which arise from their late arrival or no show, or any other fault of the client. In no circumstance may any instructions be provided otherwise than in writing.
- 8.2 Except in respect of death or personal injury caused by the MStay properties’ negligence, or as expressly provided in these Terms, the MStay property shall not be liable to the client by reason of any representation (unless fraudulent), or any implied warranty, condition or other term, or any duty at common law, or under the express terms of the contract, for any loss of profit or any indirect, special or consequential loss, damage, costs, expenses or other claims (whether caused by the negligence of the MStay property, its servants or agents or otherwise) which arise out of or in connection with the provision of the services (including any delay in providing or failure to provide the services) or their use by the client.
- 8.3 In respect of death or personal injury caused by the MStay properties’ negligence the entire liability of the MStay property in connection with the contract shall not exceed the amount of the MStay properties’ charges for the provision of the services, except as expressly provided in these Terms.
- 8.4 Clients are advised that all accommodation provided under this contract is located in a tourist and busy urban area. The MStay property shall have no liability to a client for any claim for compensation arising from noise outside of the premises and the client may not make any deduction from any charges as a result of noise.
- 8.5 A safe deposit box is available in each room. The MStay property will not be liable for the loss or theft of valuables.
- 8.6 Guests are urged to take appropriate insurance before they embark on their journey to any MStay property.
9. CLIENT RESPONSIBILITIES
- 9.1 Check-in is from 2pm on the reservation date and checkout is no later than 12 midday on the departure date. All guests checking-in must provide photo ID in the form of driving license, passport or ID card.
- 9.2 The client is responsible for the behavior of him or herself and their guests at the MStay property. The client must ensure that no undue noise (and between the hours of 11pm-8am no noise) or nuisance is caused to the MStay property, its employees and any other guests and clients. The client must comply with any reasonable request of the management at the MStay property and with any policies of the MStay property as may apply to the services from time to time.
10. BEST RATE GUARANTEE
- 10.1 You are getting the lowest possible price for your room by booking on this website. Please note that all prices on our website are per room for your entire stay including Value Added Tax.
- 10.2 If you find a lower rate elsewhere within 24 hours of your existing reservation please contact us and we will offer you 10% off that rate if your booking satisfies the following criteria:
- The lower price is bookable online and is still available when we check.
- – The lower price is for the same accommodation that you’ve booked with the MStay property. This includes room type, check-in and checkout dates and booking conditions.
- – You have an existing reservation with the MStay property.
If we can’t match the lower price because of the points included in Section 9.2, you keep your existing reservation including the cancellation policy.
11. SPECIAL OFFERS
- 11.1 From time to time we will advertise Special Offers on our website.
- 11.2 All Terms & Conditions apply to these Special Offers.
- 11.3 Bookings made using promotional codes on this website will be pre-paid and non-refundable.
11. PARTICULAR REQUIREMENTS
- 12.1 MStay properties are non-smoking and no-smoking policies are enforced throughout the premises. The penalty charge is £200 per day for smoking in any MStay property and this will be charged automatically.
- 12.2 No pets are allowed on any MStay property.
- 88 Studios Kensington
- The Kensington Studios
- 198 Suites
- MStay Hyde Park Hotel
- Russell Court Hotel
- Haverstock Hotel
- MStay 39 Studios
- 291 Suites
- 274 Suites
- MStay 146 Suites
- MStay Hotel 43
- MStay 27 Paddington Hotel