MEETINGS & EVENTS
Find the perfect meeting or event space in Dublin city centre
The Davenport Hotel, nestled in the heart of Georgian Dublin and the business quarter of the city is undoubtedly one of Dublin’s best locations for meetings, conferences and events. The hotel is close to transport links from every part of the country: The local LUAS tram stops just a short walking distance away from the hotel. The train station is just around the corner, Dublin bus has many stops in the area and the Airlink that gets you to the airport stops right in front of our Davenport Hotel. Our reception team is always happy to order you a cab to get you safely to your next business meeting in town.
Meet at the Davenport
The Davenport Hotel is equipped with three spacious meeting rooms which can cater for meetings and conferences from 16 to 250 delegates in a desirable central Dublin location. The Gandon Suite offers two rooms with flexible options for your conferences. The additional Gandon central space links the two rooms and offers an additional tea and coffee break out area to socialize and relax. The Boardroom is a stylish old-world charm room that can seat up to 40 delegates and can also be used for private dining purposes for up to 36 guests. The team at the Davenport Hotel Dublin have years of experience delivering smooth meetings to support our clients’ success and this is why most of our customers come back to meet at The Davenport Hotel again and again.
- Natural daylight
- Wi-Fi broadband
- PA and full sound system
- Teleconferencing and video conference capability
- Technician available on request
For larger events, the Davenport Hotel team can offer you the added flexibility of partnering with our sister hotels in Dublin, The Alex and Mont Clare, located directly across the road. The Aston Suite at The Alex can accommodate up to 400 delegates and the three hotels will partner together to provide breakouts or dining space for large conferences.
Please contact the Davenport Events team on: +353 (0)1 6073590 or email email@example.com for more information on booking an event space at the Davenport.
Weddings at the Davenport are memorable and have a long tradition. Our wedding and events team at the Davenport team has been creating the best planned events for years, has led many couples into a happy marriage and offers you finely tuned hospitality tailored to ensure giving you amazing memories and a wedding day to never forget. A particular romantic atmosphere is evoked by a facade dating back to 1863 and combined with the fantastic location, gives you the picture-perfect venue to celebrate your special day. Celebrate a sophisticated, traditional and well-appointed wedding at our Davenport Hotel.
We have three different options for the future bride and groom to look at for your reception:
- Lanyon’s restaurant can cater for up to 114 guests and can be hired privately for your special day. Ask us for any special wishes you might have and we will make them come true.
- The Gandon Suite offers an adaptable suite of rooms that can cater for up to 350 guests in a traditional and well-designed atmosphere. This suite offers flexibility and our wedding co-coordinator can guide you through your options to ensure you get the reception that you’ve always dreamed of.
- Our Boardroom offers guests a venue for an intimate wedding gathering for up to 36 invites.
- For your ceremony
- If you’re selecting a romantic civil ceremony, the Mont Clare Hotel and The Alex, positioned across the road, offer you the opportunity to have an easy transition from ceremony to reception during your big day. If you plan on getting married locally, please note that we are only five minutes from Dublin’s Registry Office, Unitarian Church and Newmans University Church on Stephens Green.
- For your wedding photos
- An array of amazing locations is situated on the doorstep of the Davenport Hotel. Trinity College is a lovely scenery for your wedding pictures, that you will we looking at for a long time and so is St Stephen’s Green, easily reachable, Merrion Park, the leafy green banks on the Grand Canal or Fitzwilliam Square. We’re happy to help you finding the perfect location for your memory gathering.
- The Davenport Hotel Dublin Wedding packages
- No request is too big or too small our team will tailor make a package that is right for you.
- Pre-wedding tasting with an opportunity to meet the Chef
- Complimentary hire of the banqueting suite
- Red carpet on arrival with a complimentary glass of champagne for the bride and groom
- Pre-dinner drinks reception
- Use of traditional cake stand, cake knife & pillars
- Personalised souvenir menus
- Accommodation for the bride and groom in a luxurious bridal suite with full Irish breakfast
- Professional consultation with a dedicated wedding co-coordinator
- Preferential rates for your wedding guests on request
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for sample menus and availability
Please Note: The capacity and layouts are not drawn to scale and may be subject to change depending on room set up
Room m² Ceiling Height Theatre Classroom Boardroom U-Shape Cabaret Dinner Reception Daylight Wi-Fi AV A/C Boardroom 42 2.7 35 16 20 16 21 36 40 Yes Yes Yes Yes Gandon Suite north 217 2.9 200 100 70 80 81 180 200 Yes Yes Yes Yes Gandon Suite south 143 2.9 180 100 70 60 100 120 180 Yes Yes Yes Yes
Please scroll table to see full information
- The capacity and layouts are not drawn to scale and may be subject to change depending on room set up.
- The Gandon Suite which can be used as one single space or two spaces separated