You want to visit Dublin, to see as much as you can but you don’t want to pay a fortune for that? The Dublin Pass is for you, you will enjoy lots of attraction in the city and you will save money. So, what are you waiting for?
What it’s for?
The Dublin Pass is designed for all tourists and visitors to the city to help them discover Dublin. Thanks to the Dublin Pass you will get:
- Free entry to over 30 of Dublin’s most popular attractions
- Free Hop on Hop off bus tour to discover Dublin’s top attractions with a 24hr ticket
- Discounts and exclusive offers at 20 extra venues, only available to Dublin Pass holders
- Fast track entry at selected top Dublin attractions to skip the queues
- Free guidebook to help you plan your trip
- Airport transfer included for free with the pass
How to buy it?
You can buy it online here, you just have to choose the duration of your pass, children can have a pass too. After that you have several options to get your pass, you can pick it up in Dublin, select home delivery or use a mobile ticket.
How do you use it?
The Dublin Pass works through a scan and barcode system and it will be activated the first time of use at an attraction or on the Aircoach transfer. The pass is valid for the duration of your pass: 1, 2,3 or 5 days and it comes with a free guidebook with information, tips, and where to use your pass. When you visit you just have to skip the lines and show your Dublin Pass, no queuing or ticket buying it’s perfect to fully enjoy the city.
Which attractions are included?
With the Dublin Pass you will have access to more than 30 attractions in the city, such as the Guinness Storehouse, Dublinia, the Christ Church Cathedral, the Dublin Zoo and a lot of others great spots in Dublin.
And if you are looking for hotels in Dublin city we recommend you the Davenport hotel located next to Merrion Square.